Thursday 16 May 2013

Who you really are


Hi, Right now I'm sitting in my garden reflecting and I couldn't help but think about my day, and my life in general..I find that when I have moments like these, sitting or walking alone I can really speak God about everything that is in my mind, and its amazing.. it's not a prayer or something organised in a physical way, it is natural, like breathing, I love it.
 My brother just pointed something out to me, which was how in the Bible, it said many times that Jesus went up into the mountains to pray, or to be alone. It is mentioned so many times because He was leaving for us the direction to follow. It's only through our communion with God that we know who we are, when there is no church, campaign, purpose of faith, people to look after, under all that who we really are as it is really easy to use these things to cover up or hide behind, but when we are not in church or around people that have the same faith as us, then we will really know who we are, and for this I will be forever grateful, because I remember who I was before and I know who I am now, and it was through moments like this that always revive me and bring me the greatest joy, I had to share with you :-)
 And yes, I know we go through battles, hard times, pressure,etc, and yes it can be hard, and you can get caught up, but when you make time to connect with your God, these things will never overtake you, and you'll  be able to deal with the things God will reveal to you to change.
What a privilege it is to know God. :-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment