Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Work of God Series - Part 2

So..


As I was saying, I started to prepare myself in everyway I could think of to be ready for anything, and that's when my blessing came :)


God gave me more responsibility, but little did I know how different things would be!

From that moment, things changed. It had to, the way I was seen was now different, people saw me differently. Everything I did and said were suddenly so important. I went from no-one really paying any attention to me to everyone paying attention to me, and it was werid :)








I didn't know the first thing to do.. And then so many difficulties came! I was having things thrown at me from every angle - Left, Right, Up, Down, Centre. It was crazy! Lol. What should I do? I didn't have anyone near me that I could really ask, so I felt alone. Then I remembered something that changed everything..



Find out in the next post!
;)

1 comment:

  1. It has been a while since I read your blogs. I will be following this series :)

    ReplyDelete