Tuesday 13 March 2012

Friendship Series: Honesty

So how can we be a good friend?

Well, I don't know about you but one thing I want all my friends to be with me is HONEST. Tell the truth, show me things that I cannot see about myself,etc.





A good friend shows you things about yourself that you can't see because they don't want to see you go down or remain with the problem.


However, this is not as easy as it sounds.. Its so easy to worry about our friends feelings as no-one wants to hurt the ones that they care about..


Nevertheless, there are times when we need to put our friends feelings aside and do what needs to be done in order to bless and help them, and this is more important!

Maybe at first they might not be happy with you, or even agree but once you've done ypur part, trust that God will do the rest!

If you can't be open and honest with a friend, you need to think if you really consider them "a friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment