Wednesday 4 January 2012

2012

I know many people are now saying how this year is going to be a great year, a year of breakthrough, etc but I'd like to stop and think for a minute...
Nothing has actually changed!
The only thing that will make a difference is our vision and our spirit. If we don't have this drive for our lives to be better to be a better testimony for your Lord this year then what's the point? To get a new job? Get a degree? If we are not being a testimony that God can use more than last year then why will our year be blessed?
A new year is a new opportunity to start things again and for me, I'm not taking it lightly.
When people ask me, "Aneeka, what's your new years resolution?" I tell them I don't make resolutions, I make Decisions. My faith is as I've made a decision to do things differently this year, they will produce difference results!
And you?
What's your decision for this new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment