Sunday 4 March 2012

Busy Times

Hello guys,
I was just thinking about how busy the past couple weeks have been and they way I've been dealing with them. It reminded me about a post by Mrs Cristiane Cardoso, Loneliness can be good. I'm the kind of person that likes to keep moving, not resting just doing whatever needs to be done, however due to this I'm been resting less which has taken a toll on my physically. My body has been making me rest as I haven't been resting myself I have to say, this has made me:
  • Embrassed that my body is making me do something that could of been avoided if I balanced my time better
  • Think and appreciate how important it is to take time to REST, it is just as important as everything else on my schedule
  • Plan my time better =]
  • Give more than I did before
  • Appreciate the time I have to do things MORE
  • Trust in God more 
So good things have come out of a not so nice experience! Having a 1hr nap won't make up for the past few weeks but I'll learn from this!

So.. 
The moral of the story is: ALWAYS make time for yourself!  If not, it will have a toll on your life for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment