Sunday 13 May 2012

STOP!

I'm sorry but today I found myself overworked. 

My brain was in overload, I was trying to do 10 things at once and I was not taking anything else in. One of friends realised this and helped me, but I can't help but think.. How many times does this happen?
How many times do we find ourselves with so many different things to do at the same time and instead of saying NO, I can't do it we decide to then "make a way" where sometimes it is not possible. 
Don't get me wrong, I am BIG believer of making a way where there isn't a way so don't think I'm contradicting myself when I say this, but I'm not talking about that. 
I'm talking about when you literally cannot do something, but try to do it anyway because you don't want to dissapoint people, friends, family, etc. Sometimes we need to sacrifice the thing that we think we should make a way to do, in order to do something that will bear more fruit later on. And wehen we tlak about later, and investing in something long term, no-one is interested as everyone wants instant results, and I cannot lie I like the idea of them too but realistically its not an option, despite how much we try. 
So what can we do? The worst is when you expect those closest to you to understand, and they don't. It makes you feel worse! But again, it is not realistic. People aren't mindreaders, if we don't speak, no-one will know!
God is always there for us, especially those times when things are a bit hectic, He is there ready to help. I love this :)
I love that mean I have a problem, whenever I need to do something, even in my daily routine that God is there, and the moment I give it into His hands He gives me the condition in order to deal with it!



Saying NO is not always a bad thing, and something I have learnt from some Wise Women of Faith ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Aneeka
    I loved this post! it's like you've been watching me lately !LOL .

    I'm in exams , and it seems that I try to do millions of things at the same time ... I feel exactly the same as you have mentioned.
    Reading this post has helped me a lot . God bless you

    Thank you for sharing it with others.

    Love and Kisses,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete