Wednesday 27 June 2012

No title needed..

Hello to all,
Recently I haven't blogged, and its strange because there has been so many things that has happened  int he past month I've wanted to share with you all, and I've even been here, about to post and then something will happen, but not right now lol

Ever since starting this blog, I've faced many different challenges and obstacles in my faith, and life as a whole, and through this one thing I've noticed is how much I learn with each of them in turn.
Whenever I face something and am unsure on how to deal with it, I ask God and then remember something I blogged, and it helps me. Othertimes I go through something and I post at the same time, as I know there could be someone going through the same situation as me and we can help eachother and fight together. 
The purpose of this blog wasn't just for me to post about my experiences, it was for those that come across it to give their situations, advice, comments, word of faith, etc. As we all go through battles, and sometimes we think we are alone but we are not! Ever! So many things we face, others have aswell but how will anyone ever know if no-one is bold enough to take the first step?


This is mine, how about you?

So I will continue to post, as I believe God can use the life that I gave to Him, for Him to be glorified through, and not to be selfish and shy! If some don't like, Amen! If you do, Amen :)


In Faith Always, 


Aneeka K

1 comment: