Tuesday 18 September 2012

BLOG CONFESSION

Okay I have a confession..
When its come to posting things here I had become lazy. There's been so many things I wanted to share with you guys, put I haven't been making time to post, so I'm sorry!


I didn't finish about the 21days..
So the fast is now over, but for me it hasn't really.. This 21days wasn't just another purpose of faith, it was a decision to change my lifestyle permanently.
Its taken some adjusting but I'm getting used to it, I love it! I just loved how clear God's voice was with me, how I didn't have anything impeding or influencing my decision.. There was only one voice directly me and it was God's, how could I go back or not learn to incorporate this into my everyday life! It was like going back to the first love, and right now that's exactly how things are for me. Its feels like every purpose, challenge, prayer,etc is just how it was in the beginning, that pure faith (how I love it).

This started for me when I found myself making a prayer I usually made, "My God show me what I need to do in order to be more useful in your hands."

I always made this prayer, and God answered me simply, if you want to be more useful and make a difference, you need to be closer to Me, to see what you haven't seen before you need to do what you haven't done before! Be different to make the difference, that was it. Since I've understood this, I've seen alot of things that I couldn't see before.

I'm just excited to continue adjusting to this, it was my answer from God.

If you know where I'm coming from, try what I'm doing, it really does work! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment