Monday 16 June 2014

Old Post - Showing the difference






This is something that has been on my mind recently, and that is to show the difference.
In speaking with some friends last week, I began to see the importance in showing the difference with God in your life.
Don't get me wrong, when you change and decide to walk with God there are things that naturally change, its evident and without a second though people can see the difference, however there are other, more serious, in which you need to show the difference.
My mentality since finding God has been: God knows my heart, God knows me and who I am, etc. However, only recently have I realised that it is not enough that God knows you, because if people cannot see God in you, how is he supposed to be able to use you?

No comments:

Post a Comment