Friday 5 September 2014

The Discipline Challenge

 



I, Aneeka Kristiane has now decided to do the discipline challenge!



I saw this first on Mrs Francessca Lewis's blog (www.francesscalewis.wordpress.com) and it inspired me, as my spiritual life is an area that is the most important thing to me, so after coming back from the trip of a lifetime, I've decided to put my flesh on lock and invest more in my spirit.


I will be doing it for 3 weeks with a friend of mine, and will be making a video daily of my journey through this. I know its going to be hard, but I've got my eyes on what I want, which is to be closer to God.

I cannot wait to start sharing my experiences with you guys.


If you want, join us in this, trust me you won't regret it :)





See ya next with Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment