Monday 8 April 2013

My 21 Days

This 21 days as got to be the strongest yet! But to me, it is so much more than cutting off things, but what I'm doing to replace it..
I've done things very differently, my actions have been different, so is my level of sacrifice but as each day goes past, I see that there is something more I can do.
My level of sacrifice must go up, I did to feel the pain, as if I'm comfortable, my spirit is uncomfortable..
Every day I'm increasing, and in this final week I'm going to do more than I've done in the past 2weeks because I want to become SPECIAL. Not before man but before God, I want Him to see that I have no limits and that He can use me for anything, I don't hold myself back, a real Woman of God.
Oh, but there's a price to pay: SACRIFICE.

If you know that your not feeling the pain of your so-called sacrifice, your not doing enough, and this will just be one more purpose in the church for you, but if you say that your prepared to do anything for God, so He can become YOUR God, you need to pay the price.

I'm paying, and it hurts, but I have the assurance that I am on the way to becoming special before His eyes, what about you?

This is not for everyone, but for those that want more of Him, its mandatory.

How's your level of sacrifice? Think about it!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment